quarta-feira, 22 de maio de 2013

PSG: Ibrahimovic is no guarantee that

A year ago in Paris, Zlatan Ibrahimovic does not like certain his stay at PSG next season. "When I changed club said it was to stay. Anything can happen, even if you are planning to stay, "says the Swedish striker, in an interview to two newspapers of his native country from the training center of the French club. Ibrahimovic does not disguise some discomfort with the news about the vaunted departure of Carlo Ancelotti to Real Madrid, lamenting also rumors that realize a revolution in the PSG squad during the close season. "It's something I'm not used to. In Barcelona and Milan had more stability », points, reiterating that I would continue to see the Italian in Paris next season: "Everybody wants Ancelotti to stay. He is probably the only coach with whom I have a good relationship. Moreover, Ancelotti would not be the one to leave. With it would go seven or eight members of his team ... It would be a great void. "

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário